Written and Copyright @ cacdesigns 2010 |
This is my own
creation; any similarities to other tutorials are
coincidental and unintentional.
Move the hand along each step you are on so
you don't lose track:
Just left click on the hand and drag
to where your at:
1. New image 200 x 200 paint brush settings the
same as mine below:
2. We will be doing each letter at a time
starting with the H. If you don't see a number that
coordinates with the paint its either 1 pixel or 2 you will be
able to tell the difference by the length of the pixel.
Let's get started. Set your foreground to #000000 Follow
the outline below:
Here is what my completed letters look like:
Lets get started on the lower half
3. Start from the letter U were you have the
lines that start to go down. Follow the pattern as we go:
4. Starting at the pink parts were going
to continue with the arm and work on the head.
5. Lets continue on with the body.
Notice on my example were I say Mouth. When your ready to
start the mouth start were I have indicated "Mouth" and work
your way around from that point. That should help with the
position of it. I ended mine with the pink pixel to show
were we start the next process from.
6. Left wing:
7. Right Wing
8. Lets start the body: This is the
9. Right side of body including right arm:
10. Left Leg
11. Right Leg
12. Save your outline as a png or
pspimage so you can use it again if you want. My finished
outline looks like this:
Phew glad this one is over how about you?
LOL okay was going to continue on with coloring its
so long I'm going to give you my paint pallet I used. With
what you know so far use either shadow effects or add glitter
and color your hug bug.
1. Send in your hug bug outline as a PNG Save.
2. color your outline and send it in for credit.
Graphics/Content 2006 Queen Krissy New-Bee's. All Rights Reserved.