Written and Copyright @ cacdesigns
This is my own
creation; any similarities to other tutorials are
coincidental and unintentional.
Move the hand along each step you are on so
you don't lose track:
Just left click on the hand and drag
to where your at:
Right click and copy the pattern and colors to
your C drive.
1. Using your magic wand select the
body of the unicorn including the legs. Do not select the
hoofs. Flood fill with a color of your choice. I
2. Go to adjust/add remove noise/add noise and
make your settings the same as mine below:
This is what mine looks like
4. Now using your selection tool
select all the parts of the tail and the hair around the unicorns
head. Make sure you even get the smallest parts
5. Chose a color and flood fill.
I used: #a51818
6. Go to adjust/add remove
noise/add noise and make your settings the same as
This is what I have now:
8. Select the hoofs and fill with a
color of your choice. You can add noise to your hoofs if you
9. Now choose the horn of the unicorn
and pick a color of your choice I used white then added noise.
Remember to deselect after each thing you color.
10. I think you go the idea now.
Continue on with the rest of the image selecting colors and adding
either noise or shadows as you go.
11. After your finished with all your
coloring take a few minutes and choose cooresponding colors and
re-outline the outline so that your finished product blends
evenly. Like So:
I chose a lighter brown around my hairline
and an offcolor blue for the dress outline. Okay I changed my
hairline outline to a darker yellow...LOL
Now that your done save it as a
1. Turn in your outline in png save.
2. Turn in your colored pixel for
Graphics/Content 2006 Queen Krissy New-Bee's. All Rights