Hive Pixel Lesson
Written and Copyright © cacdesings
This is my own creation, any similarities to other
tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional.
Move the hand along each step you are on so you don't lose track:
Just left click on the hand and drag to where your at:
1. New image 100 x 100.
2. Your going to have to zoom
in to about 1000.
3. Complete your outline like mine below.
Remember if there is no number associated with the pixel then its 1 pixel or 2
4. After you complete your outline right click and copy it. Start a new
image 50 x 50 and paste as a new layer so that it is in the center of your
working canvas. You can close your original outline now.
Save the new outline as a PNG save so that you can use it again if you choose to
6. Set your foreground color to: #b9890b
7. Selections/select all.
10. Flood fill with your foreground color.
11. Selections/select none.
12. Use your magic wand and click inside your hive. Do not select in
the center hole.
13. Change your foreground color to:
14. Flood fill your hive. This is what mine
16. Set your foreground color to: #cf8b10 and follow my example below.
17. Change your foreground color to #e6ac26 and follow my example below:
Change your foreground color to #eebf55 and follow my example below:
With your magic wand click in the center and flood fill with #b57014
21. Effects/3d effects/cutout and use this
cut out. Shadow color is black.
22. Selections/select none.
23. Save it as a png.
1. Turn in your finished Hive in PNG format.
2. Now that you have your hive and bees completed but it
together add some bees to your hive save it as a png format and turn it in for
Graphics/Content © 2006 Queen Krissy New-Bee's. All Rights Reserved.