BABY BEE LESSON 8
Written and Copyright ©Cherie
This is my own creation, any similarities to other
tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional.
Drag the Arrow to mark your progress
Make a folder in your PSP folders in All lessons under baby bee and title it Pan Tool Lesson.
In this lesson we will explore the Pan tool and the Zoom tool. Each one has there own set of settings. Were going to explore all the settings and hopefully get you use to using them.
Before we do anything I have included a graphic that has a white background on it. It was saved as a jpeg. later we will going through how to save
for projects. For now just right click on the image provided and save it to computer.
1. Open up the ladies in your PSP.
2. click on your pan tool the presets tool bar will now look like this:
It will show up directly under the file at the top of your PSP if you don't see it then follow these directions.
This is what your presets look like:
3. Look at the settings on the Presets. Its all self explanatory.
4. On the if you right-click on your image of the ladies a menu box will open. This is a short cut box that will give you lots of options to choose from. Give it a try click on the pan then click on the image and right click. See the box? Notice from the short cut that you can cut, copy, paste.
YOUR FIRST ASSIGNMENT: SEND IN A SCREEN SHOT LIKE THE ONE ABOVE TO SHOW YOU FOUND THE SHORT CUT.
5. I personally use that short cut all the time that its like old school for me now and I don't even give it a thought. But the one thing you have to remember when your wanting to use that short cut you have to remember to click on the
EXPLORING THE ZOOM TOOL
AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PAN TOOL
1. Notice the
zoom tool settings are identical to the pan tool
2. The difference is this: When your right click (from your mouse) on your image the image will zoom in and when your left click your image will zoom in like so:
The left click can come in handy if you are detailing work.
3. To take your image back to its actual size just click on the actual size button:
SECOND ASSIGNMENT IS TO TAKE A SCREEN SHOT LIKE THE ONES ABOVE WITH A RIGHT CLICK VIEW AND ANOTHER ONE WITH A LEFT CLICK VIEW.
REVIEW OF ASSIGNMENTS TO TURN IN:
1. SCREEN SHOT OF PAN TOOL.
2. SCREEN SHOT OF RIGHT CLICK VIEW
3. SCREEN SHOT OF LEFT CLICK VIEW
Send in your lesson like so: Baby Bee pan-tool (name) for credit. Send them to: