Written and Copyright @CAC
This is my own creation, any similarities to
tutorials is purely coincidental and
DOWNLOAD SUPPLIES HERE:
Drag the Arrow to mark your progress
1. Open up the butterfly's in the supplies and pick a butterfly.
Open it up in PSP.
2. In PSP start a new image 400 x 400.
3. Copy and paste your butterfly as a new layer.
4. Flood fill raster 1 with White.
5. Click back on your butterfly layer and rename it butterfly.
6. Duplicate the butterfly layer 2x's and rename them butterfly2
and Butterfly3 here is what My layers look like now.
7. Close off Butterfly 2 and butterfly 3 and activate butterfly.
8. Go to adjust/Add-remove noise/add noise and use these
9. Close off Butterfly layer and open up butterfly2 layer and
activate it. Repeat step 8 but make change the noise to 30.
10. Now close off butterfly2 and open up butterfly 3 and activate
it. Repeat step 8 but make change the noise to 40.
Now all three of your butterflies have noise at different levels.
11. Close off Butterfly3 and open butterfly and activate it.
12. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS PART CAUSE ONLY 1 SCREEN SHOT PROVIDED.
Right click on your image and click on Copy Merged.
13. Open up AS and right click and paste as a new animation.
14. Go back to PSP close off butterfly and open up butterfly2 and
activate it. Repeat step 12.
15. Go back to AS and right click on the other butterfly you
added and paste after the current frame.
16. Go back to PSP close off butterfly2 and open up butterfly3
and activate it. Repeat step 12.
17. Go back to AS and right click on F:2 and paste after the
current frame. You should now have 3 frames in animation mine
looks like this:
18. Add your watermark, remember the Propagate paste lesson you
don't want that watermark bouncing.
19. File/save as/name it.
1. Send in 3 butterflies add glittered up and try different
glitter settings for other effects before you animate it. Send in
your lesson like so:
2. Using your own supplies find something else to
glitter up and send in for credit. Only needs to be one additional
Beginners Bumble Bees Lesson 10 (name) for
credit. Send them to: