Copyright © CAC Designs 2010
This is my
own creation; any similarities to other tutorials are purely
coincidental and unintentional.
Move the hand along each step you are on so you don't lose track:
Just left click on the hand and drag to where your at:
First off you want to make sure you have something ready to frame. For
this tut I am using the wolf and your free to use it to follow along. Just
right click on it and copy it to your C drive.
If your going to use the image above then pull it up into PSP right click on
were it says background and click on promote the background layer.
2. From your image chose a light color for your foreground and a dark
color for your background. For the image above my foreground color is : #c1cbe1
and my background color is: #51402b . I will refer to light color and dark color
through out this lesson so note its in your materials layers that you have
already set up.
3. Go to image/Add border/5 and in your light
4. Take your magic wand and click in your new
5. Go to adjust/add remove noise/add noise and make
your settings the same as mine below:
7. Apply this cutout:
8. Do not deselect.
9. Image/add border/25 and use
your dark color.
10. Selection invert
11. Now add
12. Selections/select none.
13. Image/add border/5 and in your
14. Repeat steps 4 through 7. This is what I
15. Do not deselect and add this inner bevel.
16. Selections/select none.
17. Image/add border/20/ and in your
18. Use your magic wand and select in the new border.
19. Apply the same bevel as you did in step 15.
Add your watermark.
22. Find some accents. And open them up in PSP
23. Copy and paste the accent as a new layer.
Place the accent in your corner like I have below. Note: I Added a drop
shadow to the corner.
24. Right click on the accent in the layers and duplicate.
to image mirrow your accent will now be on the right side like so:
26. Duplicate the mirrored accent and go to image/flip. Your accent will
now be below the top one like so:
27. Duplicate the accent you just flipped and go to image/mirror. You
should now have all 4 corners with an accent.
28. Right click and
29. Resize your frame by width 450 and auto resize
will resize the height.
23. Turn in for credit.
the one following the lesson.
2) Do another one using your own grahpics.
Please do not
copy, tear apart, email or share these lessons without my permission: Thank
You for your understanding and respect for the hard work that goes into
Graphics/Content © 2006 Queen Krissy New-Bee's. All Rights Reserved.