In order to follow the lesson your free to use my image, just
right click and copy it to your c drive.
1. Open up your image to be framed in psp if in the layers if your image
says background right click on it and promote it to a layer. Rename it bk.
Duplicate your image (shift D) and minimize it so you can use it within the
2. Image/border/symmetric checked/1/black.
3. Selections/select all.
6. Add this cutout:
7. Now apply the cutout again this time make your vertical/horizontal settings
8. Selections/select none.
border/4 and use a color not in your image. I used red.
Use your magic want make sure the tolerance and feather are 0. And click
in your new border.
11. Find your cactile (angle 0 and scale 100)
and flood fill the new border.
12. While the border is still
selected apply this bevel:
13. Selections/select none.
14. Open up your minimized
background right click on the image and copy. Minimize it again.
15. Image/add borders/20/ and use a different color not in your image. I
again used red.
16. Use your magic wand and click inside the red
17. Right click and paste INTO the selections.
18. Go to adjust/blur/Gaussian blur/ radius 25.
19. While your
border is still selected go to effects/3d effects/cutout and apply this cutout.
20. Selections/select none.
21. Image/add border/4 and use
a color that is not within your image. I again used red.
22. Go to your materials pallet and find the cacbeads. (angle 0 and scale
23. flood fill your border with the bead pattern.
24. Apply the same bevel as you did in step 12.
26. Go to edit and click on copy.
27. Image/add border/8 and again a different color than in the image.
28. Use your magic wand and click in your new border.
click on your working canvas and paste INTO the selection.
31. Image/add border/1 - Black.
32. Image/add border/25 and use a color not in your image. I used red
33. Use your magic wand and click inside the new
34. Right click on your image and paste INTO the
35. Go to effects/Reflection effects/kaleidoscope
(depending on what version of PSP your using you may have to search it out under
your effects. Once you find it apply this Kaleidoscope:
36. Apply the same inner bevel as you did in step 12.
38. Go to effects/3d effects/cut out and
repeat the cut out from step 19.
40. Image/add border/1-black.
Repeat steps 9 through 13.
42. Add your watermark.
43. Image resize and make the width 500 the auto height will adjust
Send in your lesson based on directions above.
2) Find another image to frame and send in your great designed based on the
Please do not
copy, tear apart, email or share these lessons without my permission: Thank
You for your understanding and respect for the hard work that goes into
Graphics/Content © 2006 Queen Krissy New-Bee's. All Rights Reserved.