Move the hand along each step you are on so you
don't lose track:
Just center click on the hand and drag to where your at:
DOWNLOAD SUPPLIES HERE:
For now only open up your cacseabk and
cacbamboopat in your PSP.
1. Choose a light color for your
foreground and a dark color for you background. I am
using #9db3ca as my foreground and #165e98 as my
2. Click on your materials
pallet/gradient and find the foreground-background and
make your settings like mine below:
3. Image/add border/2- #083868
4. Image/add border/5-red.
5. Use your magic wand and click inside
the red border.
6. Flood fill with your gradient.
7. Apply this inner bevel.
9. Apply this cut out:
10. Apply another cut out but change
the vertical/horizontal to -1.
11. Selections/select none.
12. Image/add border/2- #083868
13. Image/add border/20 - Red.
14. Use your magic wand and click in
your red border.
15. In your materials layer find
cacbamboopat set the angle at 0 and scale at 100.
16. Flood fill your pattern into the
17. Selections/select none.
18. Image/add border 2 - #083868
19. Image/add border 5 - Red.
20. Go back to your materials pallet and
change back to your gradient. It should still be there.
21. Flood fill your new border with the
22. Apply the same bevel as you did in
23. Selection/invert and repeat cutouts
like in step 9 and 10.
24. Selections/select none.
25. Image/add border 2 - #083868
26. Image/add border 20 - red.
27. Use your magic wand and select your
28. Flood fill it with your gradient.
29. Apply the same bevel as in step 7.
30. Selections/select none.
31. Image/add border 2 - #083868
32. Repeat steps 19 through 24
33. Image/add border 2 - #083868
34. Image/add border/ 25 - red.
35. Use your magic wand and select your
36. Find the bamboo pattern and flood
fill the pattern into your new border.
37. Selections/select none.
38. Image/add border 2 - #083868
39. Repeat steps 19 through 24
40. Selections/select none.
41. Image/add border 2 - #083868
42. Now lets start adding our tubes to
finish off this project.
43. Open up your mermaid and position
her at the bottom of the frame like so: I had to resize
her to fit the frame by using my raster deform tool.
How you resize her is completely up to you. Hint remember
to to sharpen her after you resize her.
44. We want to give her the illusion
that she is popping out of the water and looking over
the frame. So I did that be erasing a portion of her
body like so:
Hint I find it easier to reduce the
opacity of the object that I am erasing so I can see
what's underneath them. It helps me watch the lines as I
go so notice my opacity is lower on her.
After I erased the portion I needed this
is what it looks like now:
45. Add a drop shadow to her. Choice
of shadow is yours.
46. Okay that was the hard part the
rest is easy. Use some other tubes either provided by
me or some that you find on your own and place them
around your frame to bring it out more. See above for
my final frame.
47. Add your watermark on it.
48. Merge it all visible before saving
it as a jpeg.
Send in your finished tag based on the lesson above.
2) Do another one using your imagination. Turn it in
a lion may look good with a grass background and the
bamboo frame. So you must use the bamboo as
part of your finished frame.
Please do not copy, tear apart, email or share these
lessons without my permission: Thank You for your
understanding and respect for the hard work that
goes into these lessons.
Graphics/Content © 2006 Queen Krissy New-Bee's. All Rights Reserved.